Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
What services do you intend to have for guests bringing their vehicles?
- Onsite self-parking
Will your hotel have bell staff?
How will the property facilitate the ability to provide tips at guests’ discretion?
How will the front desk be set up compared to normal operating procedures?
- Hand sanitizer for desk agents
- Hand sanitizer for guests
- Desk agents wearing masks or other PPE
- Protective barrier/sneeze shield installed at the front desk
- Social distancing markers at check-in lines
- Social distancing markers throughout the lobby
- Fuller well-being checks for staff
What will be the new housekeeping protocols?
- We are sure to disinfect all remotes controls, elevator buttons, and doorknobs. Disinfect all high touch areas. Notepads, pens, and directories have been removed. Key-cards are disinfected. We will use an alcohol swab for the keypad on the credit card machine.
How frequently will housekeeping be cleaning public areas of the hotel?
- Multiple times per hour.
How often will lobby and other common space furniture be cleaned? (e.g. chairs, end tables, couches, etc.)
- At least once per hour.
How frequently will towels and bed linens be changed?
What is the property’s plan for cleaning other necessary items in rooms, such as remote controls or telephones?
Will single-use paper and plastics be used?
How will each room be prepared between guests?
- Full checkout clean and disinfect
How long will a room sit empty before being cleaned?
- A few hours
How long will a room sit empty before checking another guest in?
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Will there be Grab and Go menu options?
- Yes – Free Breakfast; individually wrapped items. Muffins, Danish, yogurt, hard-boiled egg, oatmeal, juice, coffee, fruit
Will room service be available?
Will your gift or sundries shop be open?
Would you consider having masks and gloves available for purchase?
Can you give us an overview of your COVID-19 training program?
- Choice Training program through the brand.
What protocols will the property have in place for guests?
- Contact tracing
- Social distancing
What protocols and policies will the property have in place for staff?
- COVID-19 sick-leave requirements
- Frequent handwashing
- Gloves requirements
- Mask requirements
- Reporting cold- or flu-like symptoms and refraining from work
- Social distancing
- Temperature and/or other well-being checks
- Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Will social distancing procedures be based on federal, state, and/or local mandates?
Which staff will be increased in order to maintain new standards?
What plan does your property have to respond to an individual who will not abide by the safety protocols put in place (e.g. refusal to wear a mask)?
- Refuse service.
Will staff be trained in de-escalation?
Will other methods be used (e.g. onsite security or request for law enforcement in extraordinary situations)?
Will your property appoint a single individual to be designated as the primary contact responsible for infection mitigation and implementation of COVID-19 related protocols?
- Yes – Hetal Patel, GM
Has your hotel modified its Emergency Action Plan?
Has your egress plan been modified?
Has your hotel modified its Manager On-Duty guidelines?
ADDITIONAL PUBLIC AREAS
What items will your property have readily available in public spaces?
- Hand sanitizer
How will the hotel monitor the number of people in elevators/waiting to get on elevators?
- Markers on the floor
Will the occupancy of elevators be limited to a percentage of normal capacity?
- Yes – Max of 3 per elevator at a time
How often will public restrooms be cleaned?
- Once per hour
Will the occupancy of public restrooms be limited to a percentage of normal capacity?
Will your hotel’s swimming pool/whirlpool be open?
- Yes – Cleaned once per hour and limit amount of people
Will your hotel’s gym/workout facility be open?
- Yes – Cleaning procedures to be determined
Will your hotel’s business center be open?
- Yes – Cleaned once per hour
IN-HOUSE MEETINGS/MEETING SPACE
Will you allow separate meeting/conference registration to be set up in your lobby?
Does your hotel offer full food and beverage service for meetings/conferences?
Will there be disposable silverware?
How will meetings rooms be sanitized between sessions?
- All surfaces will be cleaned
Will the hotel require longer breaks between sessions in order to provide enough time to disinfect seats?
Are physical handouts and swag allowed?
What guidelines can our organizers model to help guests observe proper social distancing at receptions and networking events?
- We have signs posted.
What in-room amenities do you currently provide?
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Wake-up service
- 2-person sofabed
- Free WiFi
- 2 TVs
- Coffee maker
- Pillow-top mattress
- Living room
Will standard items be removed from rooms such as coffee pots, minibar options, iron, glassware, refillable shampoo/body wash?
How will the hotel monitor the number of people in each hotel room?
- Front desk
Will the hotel disallow more than single or double occupancy for rooms where the occupants do not already live together?
Will the hotel still offer shuttle services?
- Yes – Shuttles will run airport service only and will be disinfected multiple times per shift. Capacity will be limited to 6 people at a time. Guests will not be evaluated prior to being allowed to board.
Will the hotel have any limits on the number of floors or rooms opened at one time?
- All floors open
If your property does learn that a guest has tested positive, presumptive positive, or is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, what is the response protocol?
- We will ask them to leave.
Will symptomatic guests be forced to vacate the property?
Will symptomatic guests be isolated/nearby guests relocated?
Will warning signage be placed near a room occupied by a symptomatic guest?
Will your property contact health officials?
Will your property notify the group’s contacts (DNCC) of this incident and who is involved?
Will your property conduct contact tracing and notify other impacted guests?
Will your property initialize heavy sanitation of all common spaces, entryways, and other public property areas where the symptomatic guests have been?