Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Airport
What services do you intend to have for guests bringing their vehicles?
- Onsite self-parking
How will the property facilitate the ability to provide tips at guests’ discretion?
How will the front desk be set up compared to normal operating procedures?
- Hand sanitizer for desk agents
- Hand sanitizer for guests
- Desk agents wearing masks or other PPE
- Mobile check-in
What will be the new housekeeping protocols?
- HSKP deep sanitizes each guestroom after checkout
How frequently will housekeeping be cleaning public areas of the hotel?
- Each day. Sanitizing done hourly by front desk staff.
How often will lobby and other common space furniture be cleaned? (e.g. chairs, end tables, couches, etc.)
- Each day
How frequently will towels and bed linens be changed?
- At guest request. HSKP will not automatically clean in-house rooms.
What is the property’s plan for cleaning other necessary items in rooms, such as remote controls or telephones?
- Sanitizing all guest use equipment.
Will single-use paper and plastics be used?
What, if any, sustainability practices will still be in place?
How will each room be prepared between guests?
- Complete fresh linens and sanitization
How long will a room sit empty before being cleaned?
- Day of checkout
How long will a room sit empty before checking another guest in?
- Day of previous checkout
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Which of your restaurants will be open and what will their hours be?
- Hilton Garden Inn bar and grill open for dinner from 5 pm-11 pm. This is located at the Hilton Garden Inn located across the parking lot.
Will there be Grab and Go menu options?
- Yes – Only for breakfast. We have boxes that guests may use to place their breakfast items in.
Will room service be available?
Will your gift or sundries shop be open?
Would you consider having masks and gloves available for purchase?
Can you give us an overview of your COVID-19 training program?
- All teammates are trained to wear masks as well as continuous sanitizing during the day and night.
What protocols will the property have in place for guests?
What protocols and policies will the property have in place for staff?
- Frequent handwashing
- Mask requirements
- Reporting cold- or flu-like symptoms and refraining from work
- Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Which staff will be increased in order to maintain new standards?
What plan does your property have to respond to an individual who will not abide by the safety protocols put in place (e.g. refusal to wear a mask)?
- None. Guests are not required to wear any form of PPE
Will staff be trained in de-escalation?
Will other methods be used (e.g. onsite security or request for law enforcement in extraordinary situations)?
Will your property appoint a single individual to be designated as the primary contact responsible for infection mitigation and implementation of COVID-19 related protocols?
- Yes – Brandon Newkirk, General Manager
Has your hotel modified its Emergency Action Plan?
Has your egress plan been modified?
Has your hotel modified its Manager On-Duty guidelines?
ADDITIONAL PUBLIC AREAS
What items will your property have readily available in public spaces?
- Hand sanitizer
How will the hotel monitor the number of people in elevators/waiting to get on elevators?
- We do not monitor this. The elevators are able to hold 5-6 individuals.
Will the occupancy of elevators be limited to a percentage of normal capacity?
How often will public restrooms be cleaned?
- Each day.
Will the occupancy of public restrooms be limited to a percentage of normal capacity?
- No – Each public restroom is for one person at a time
Will staff monitor any queues which develop outside the restrooms to enforce social distancing?
Will your hotel’s swimming pool/whirlpool be open?
- Yes – Pool/spa is sanitized each day and periodically during the evening.
Will your hotel’s gym/workout facility be open?
- Yes – All equipment is cleaned and sanitized.
Will your hotel’s business center be open?
- Yes – Clean and sanitized after each guest use
Please list any additional public facilities that will be open.
- Guest laundry
- Patio/fire pit and gas fire grills
IN-HOUSE MEETINGS/MEETING SPACE
Will you allow separate meeting/conference registration to be set up in your lobby?
Does your hotel offer full food and beverage service for meetings/conferences?
Will there be disposable silverware?
How will meetings rooms be sanitized between sessions?
- There are no meeting rooms.
Will the hotel require longer breaks between sessions in order to provide enough time to disinfect seats?
How will AV equipment (including microphones, clickers, and podiums) be sanitized between users?
- There are no meeting rooms.
Are physical handouts and swag allowed?
What guidelines can our organizers model to help guests observe proper social distancing at receptions and networking events?
- We can set up booths in the front end of the lobby away from any exits, entrances, restrooms, business center, pantry shop and front desk.
What in-room amenities do you currently provide?
- Full kitchenette
- Full size fridge/freezer
- Sink w/ garbage disposal
- Full utensils and cooking equipments
- Pull-out sofa sleeper
- 42-inch TV
- King or queen-size beds
- Guest-movable desk and desk chair
- Bathroom amenities include:
- Hand soap
- Shower cap
- Hair conditioner
- Hair dryer
- Vanity kit
Will standard items be removed from rooms such as coffee pots, minibar options, iron, glassware, refillable shampoo/body wash?
- NO – HSKP sanitizes all guestroom items after each clean.
How will the hotel monitor the number of people in each hotel room?
- Upon arrival, we ask guests to list the names of everyone who will be occupying the room overnight. Currently, we are not allowing additional guests into the hotel. All doors are currently locked and only opened if the guest has a room key.
Will the hotel disallow more than single or double occupancy for rooms where the occupants do not already live together?
Will the hotel still offer shuttle services?
- Yes – Shuttle runs to/from the airport on a 30 minutes basis. Guests can use the shuttle to take them to area attractions within a 2-mile radius of the property. The capacity will be 8 people. There will be no enforced social distancing on shuttles. Guests will not be evaluated prior to being allowed to board.
Will the hotel have any limits on the number of floors or rooms opened at one time?
- Limited floors open
If your property does learn that a guest has tested positive, presumptive positive, or is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, what is the response protocol?
- At that time we locate which room and where the guest had been in the hotel during their stay. We then leave the room unoccupied for 72 hours and highly disinfect any areas that the guest has been.
Will symptomatic guests be forced to vacate the property?
Will symptomatic guests be isolated/nearby guests relocated?
Will warning signage be placed near a room occupied by a symptomatic guest?
Will your property notify the group’s contacts (DNCC) of this incident and who is involved?
Will your property conduct contact tracing and notify other impacted guests?
Will your property initialize heavy sanitation of all common spaces, entryways, and other public property areas where the symptomatic guests have been?