Holiday Inn Express Brookfield
What services do you intend to have for guests bringing their vehicles?
- Onsite self-parking
Will your hotel have bell staff?
How will the property facilitate the ability to provide tips at guests’ discretion?
How will the front desk be set up compared to normal operating procedures?
- Hand sanitizer for desk agents
- Hand sanitizer for guests
- Desk agents wearing masks or other PPE
- Protective barrier/sneeze shield installed at the front desk
- Social distancing markers at check-in lines
- Social distancing markers throughout the lobby
- Temperature check for staff
- Fuller well-being checks for staff
What will be the new housekeeping protocols?
- Guest rooms will be cleaned upon request or every five days for stayover service. Essential items such as pens, paper or any other multiple touch items have been removed and are available upon request.
How frequently will housekeeping be cleaning public areas of the hotel?
- High touch, high traffic areas will be cleaned frequently– as best we can after every use. Non-high touch areas will be cleaned 3 times per day.
How often will lobby and other common space furniture be cleaned? (e.g. chairs, end tables, couches, etc.)
- After each use or every 30 minutes depending on furniture material
How frequently will towels and bed linens be changed?
- Upon request or stayover service every five days.
What is the property’s plan for cleaning other necessary items in rooms, such as remote controls or telephones?
- Powerful disinfectants have always been used in our guestrooms as part of our IHG Way of Clean
Will single-use paper and plastics be used?
How will each room be prepared between guests?
- Areas of guest room will be cleaned, disinfected, and/or sanitized with a heavy focus on high touch areas.There will be at least a 24 hour waiting period before guest room will be utilized before the next guest can
occupy the guest room.
How long will a room sit empty before being cleaned?
- 24 Hours
How long will a room sit empty before checking another guest in?
- 24 Hours
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Which of your restaurants will be open and what will their hours be?
- 6:00-9:00am breakfast only
What new processes will be in place to ensure restaurant spaces are adequately sanitized and disinfected?
- Only grab and go items for breakfast currently available to minimize frequent touch (previously hot breakfast buffet). Staff to clean, disinfect and/or sanitize frequent touch items throughout day
When and how frequently will restaurants be deep cleaned?
- Twice daily
Will there be Grab and Go menu options?
Will room service be available?
Will your gift or sundries shop be open?
Would you consider having masks and gloves available for purchase?
Can you give us an overview of your COVID-19 training program?
- Team members will be utilizing masks and gloves during interactions with guests. Team members have been informed and trained that upon arrival to the hotel, guests will be explained that housekeeping service
will occur once every five days unless requested. If guests are not fully satisfied with the cleanliness of their room (within 2 hours of arrival) they can alert the front desk and if available, a room change will be made.
What protocols will the property have in place for guests?
- Social distancing
What protocols and policies will the property have in place for staff?
- Frequent handwashing
- Gloves requirements
- Mask requirements
- Reporting cold- or flu-like symptoms and refraining from work
- Social distancing
- Temperature and/or other well-being checks
- Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Will social distancing procedures be based on federal, state, and/or local mandates?
Which staff will be increased in order to maintain new standards?
- Housekeeping, front desk, sales, etc.
Will staff be trained in de-escalation?
Will other methods be used (e.g. onsite security or request for law enforcement in extraordinary situations)?
Will your property appoint a single individual to be designated as the primary contact responsible for infection mitigation and implementation of COVID-19 related protocols?
- Yes – Rebecca Ortega, General Manager
Has your hotel modified its Emergency Action Plan?
- Yes – Pandemic protocols put into place. Examples currently include use of PPE, temperature checks for staff, social distancing, suspended hot breakfast buffet to eliminate frequent touch potential
Has your egress plan been modified?
Has your hotel modified its Manager On-Duty guidelines?
ADDITIONAL PUBLIC AREAS
What items will your property have readily available in public spaces?
- Hand sanitizer
How will the hotel monitor the number of people in elevators/waiting to get on elevators?
- Signage posted at elevator, verbal reminders at check-in and reminders in key check-in packet
Will the occupancy of elevators be limited to a percentage of normal capacity?
- Yes – 2 guests per elevator
How often will public restrooms be cleaned?
- High touch areas every hour, non-high touch — 3 times per day
Will the occupancy of public restrooms be limited to a percentage of normal capacity?
- No – Public restrooms are already single occupancy
Will your hotel’s swimming pool/whirlpool be open?
- Yes – High touch areas every hour, non high touch 3 times per day or more frequently when needed
Will your hotel’s gym/workout facility be open?
- Yes – High touch areas will be disinfected after each use and also cleaned/sanitized/disinfected 3 times per day.
Will your hotel’s business center be open?
- Yes – Disinfected after each use as well as cleaned/sanitized disinfected 3 times per day.
IN-HOUSE MEETINGS/MEETING SPACE
Will you allow separate meeting/conference registration to be set up in your lobby?
Does your hotel offer full food and beverage service for meetings/conferences?
Will there be disposable silverware?
How will meetings rooms be sanitized between sessions?
- All high touch, washable areas will be cleaned/sanitized disinfected
Will the hotel require longer breaks between sessions in order to provide enough time to disinfect seats?
Are physical handouts and swag allowed?
What guidelines can our organizers model to help guests observe proper social distancing at receptions and networking events?
- We appreciate the use of masks to protect our Guests and Employees
What in-room amenities do you currently provide?
- Coffee maker with coffee, tea
- Blow dryer
- In-room safe
- JR Watkins bath amenities
Will standard items be removed from rooms such as coffee pots, minibar options, iron, glassware, refillable shampoo/body wash?
- No – Any amenities that are not easily sanitized during room cleaning will be removed.
Will the hotel disallow more than single or double occupancy for rooms where the occupants do not already live together?
Will the hotel still offer shuttle services?
Will the hotel have any limits on the number of floors or rooms opened at one time?
- All floors open
Will symptomatic guests be forced to vacate the property?
Will symptomatic guests be isolated/nearby guests relocated?
Will warning signage be placed near a room occupied by a symptomatic guest?
Will your property contact health officials?
Will your property initialize heavy sanitation of all common spaces, entryways, and other public property areas where the symptomatic guests have been?