Embassy Suites by Marriott Milwaukee Brookfield
What services do you intend to have for guests bringing their vehicles?
- Onsite self-parking
Will your hotel have bell staff?
How will the property facilitate the ability to provide tips at guests’ discretion?
How will the front desk be set up compared to normal operating procedures?
- Hand sanitizer for desk agents
- Hand sanitizer for guests
- Desk agents wearing masks or other PPE
- Protective barrier/sneeze shield installed at the front desk
- Social distancing markers at check-in lines
- Social distancing markers throughout the lobby
- Mobile check-in
- Mobile room key
- Temperature check for staff
What will be the new housekeeping protocols?
- Hilton Clean Stay Protocols to include: This industry-leading program impacts every aspect of the hotel experience and reinforces our commitment to the wellbeing of our guests and Team Members.
How frequently will housekeeping be cleaning public areas of the hotel?
- Based on public space usage from after a single use to every four hours.
How often will lobby and other common space furniture be cleaned? (e.g. chairs, end tables, couches, etc.)
- Every one to two hours
How frequently will towels and bed linens be changed?
- Upon Check-Out unless requested by the guest during the stay
What is the property’s plan for cleaning other necessary items in rooms, such as remote controls or telephones?
- Disinfected, sanitized, and remotes wrapped post sanitization
Will single-use paper and plastics be used?
How will each room be prepared between guests?
- After check out, rooms will sit 48 hours before being cleaned with the new Hilton Clean Stay Protocols
How long will a room sit empty before being cleaned?
- 48 hours minimum
How long will a room sit empty before checking another guest in?
- 48 hours minimum
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Which of your restaurants will be open and what will their hours be?
- Breakfast, Room Service and Bertrand’s for lunch and dinner: Breakfast 6:30-9:ooam, Room Service and Bertrand’s 11am-10pm
What new processes will be in place to ensure restaurant spaces are adequately sanitized and disinfected?
- Hilton Clean Stay and socially distanced tables
When and how frequently will restaurants be deep cleaned?
- Based on usage and after each meal period
How will menu items be presented?
- Disposable paper menus
Will there be Grab and Go menu options?
Will room service be available?
- Yes – Order via phone, no contract drop and no contract disposal by leaving outside room door
Will your gift or sundries shop be open?
Would you consider having masks and gloves available for purchase?
Can you give us an overview of your COVID-19 training program?
- Hilton required Cleanstay training for team members and reinforced during orientation.
What protocols will the property have in place for guests?
- Mask requirements
- Hand sanitizing stations
What protocols and policies will the property have in place for staff?
- COVID-19 sick-leave requirements
- Frequent handwashing
- Gloves requirements
- Mask requirements
- Reporting cold- or flu-like symptoms and refraining from work
- Social distancing
- Temperature and/or other well-being checks
- Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Will social distancing procedures be based on federal, state, and/or local mandates?
Which staff will be increased in order to maintain new standards?
- Front desk
- Guest services (onsite)
What plan does your property have to respond to an individual who will not abide by the safety protocols put in place (e.g. refusal to wear a mask)?
- Team will ask for compliance with social distancing guidelines and suspend service if needed
Will staff be trained in de-escalation?
Will other methods be used (e.g. onsite security or request for law enforcement in extraordinary situations)?
Will your property appoint a single individual to be designated as the primary contact responsible for infection mitigation and implementation of COVID-19 related protocols?
- Yes – General Manager or Manager on Duty
Has your hotel modified its Emergency Action Plan?
- Yes – Added COVID guidelines and brand requirements
Has your egress plan been modified?
Has your hotel modified its Manager On-Duty guidelines?
- Yes – Effectively manager and supervise cleaning and Hilton CleanStay Requirements
ADDITIONAL PUBLIC AREAS
What items will your property have readily available in public spaces?
- Hand sanitizer
How will the hotel monitor the number of people in elevators/waiting to get on elevators?
Will the occupancy of elevators be limited to a percentage of normal capacity?
- Yes – 2 at a time
How often will public restrooms be cleaned?
- Every one to two hours
Will the occupancy of public restrooms be limited to a percentage of normal capacity?
Will staff monitor any queues which develop outside the restrooms to ensure social distancing?
Will your hotel’s swimming pool/whirlpool be open?
Will your hotel’s gym/workout facility be open?
- Yes – Hilton CleanStay and workout reservation schedule to allow for sanitize equipment
Will your hotel’s business center be open?
- Yes – Wipes will be available for cleaning after each use. Have reduced to only one computer.
Please list any additional public facilities that will be open.
- Meeting and conference rooms
IN-HOUSE MEETINGS/MEETING SPACE
Will you allow separate meeting/conference registration to be set up in your lobby?
Does your hotel offer full food and beverage service for meetings/conferences?
How will banquet service take place?
- Plated meals or attended buffet service
Will there be disposable silverware?
Will buffets be an option?
How will meetings rooms be sanitized between sessions?
- Hilton CleanStay standards and high touch areas cleaned during breaks
Will the hotel require longer breaks between sessions in order to provide enough time to disinfect seats?
How will AV equipment (including microphones, clickers, and podiums) be sanitized between users?
- Hilton CleanStay program and cleaned in between speakers or presenters
Are physical handouts and swag allowed?
What guidelines can our organizers model to help guests observe proper social distancing at receptions and networking events?
- Reduced capacity for meeting rooms and added distance between tables. Signage reminders of appropriate social distancing
What in-room amenities do you currently provide?
- Coffee makers
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, conditioner, gel, lotion)
Will standard items be removed from rooms such as coffee pots, minibar options, iron, glassware, refillable shampoo/body wash?
- No – Pens and Notepads removed, laundry bags, removed, TV guides removed. Other items sanitized.
How will the hotel monitor the number of people in each hotel room?
- Upon arrival
Will the hotel disallow more than single or double occupancy for rooms where the occupants do not already live together?
Will the hotel still offer shuttle services?
- Yes – Shuttles will be cleaned after each one-way trip. Capacity is limited to 6. Guests will not be evaluated prior to being allowed to board.
Will the hotel have any limits on the number of floors or rooms opened at one time?
- All floors open
If your property does learn that a guest has tested positive, presumptive positive, or is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, what is the response protocol?
- Will ask guest to stay within their guestroom until departure and seek medical attention. Service and contact will be limited.
Will symptomatic guests be forced to vacate the property?
Will symptomatic guests be isolated/nearby guests relocated?
Will warning signage be placed near a room occupied by a symptomatic guest?
Will your property contact health officials?
Will your property notify the group’s contacts (DNCC) of this incident and who is involved?
Will your property conduct contact tracing and notify other impacted guests?
Will your property initialize heavy sanitation of all common spaces, entryways, and other public property areas where the symptomatic guests have been?