Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West
What services do you intend to have for guests bringing their vehicles?
- Onsite self-parking
Will your hotel have bell staff?
How will the property facilitate the ability to provide tips at guests’ discretion?
- Cash only
How will the front desk be set up compared to normal operating procedures?
- Hand sanitizer for desk agents
- Hand sanitizer for guests
- Desk agents wearing masks or other PPE
- Social distancing markers at check-in lines
- Social distancing markers throughout the lobby
- Temperature check for staff
- Fuller well-being checks for guests
What will be the new housekeeping protocols?
- Please see IHG’s Way of Clean for a complete list of enhanced cleaning protocols.
How frequently will housekeeping be cleaning public areas of the hotel?
- Every couple of hours
How often will lobby and other common space furniture be cleaned? (e.g. chairs, end tables, center tables, couches, etc.)
How frequently will towels and bed linens be changed?
- Towels and linens can be changed as requested
What is the property’s plan for cleaning other necessary items in rooms, such as remote controls or telephones?
- They are disinfected each time room is cleaned
Will single-use paper and plastics be used?
Will laundry drop-off still be available for guests?
How will each room be prepared between guests?
- Enhanced hospital-grade cleaning practices in place
How long will a room sit empty before being cleaned?
- 24 hours
How long will a room sit empty before checking another guest in?
- 24 hours
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Which of your restaurants will be open and what will their hours be?
What new processes will be in place to ensure restaurant spaces are adequately sanitized and disinfected?
- Reduced capacity and tables and chairs will be cleaned and disinfected after each guest
When and how frequently will restaurants be deep cleaned?
How will menu items be presented?
- Disposable paper menus
Will there be Grab and Go menu options?
- Yes – Our Marketplace is open 24/7 for grab & go options
Will room service be available?
- Yes – Room service to be delivered outside of room for no guest contact
Will your gift or sundries shop be open?
Would you consider having masks and gloves available for purchase?
Can you give us an overview of your COVID-19 training program?
- Each employee has attended training regarding the symptoms and general information in regards to reports, etc.
What protocols will the property have in place for guests?
- Social distancing
- Lobby traffic markers
What protocols and policies will the property have in place for staff?
- Contract tracing
- COVID-19 sick-leave requirements
- Frequent handwashing
- Mask requirements
- Reporting cold- or flu-like symptoms and refraining from work
- Social distancing
- Temperature and/or other well-being checks
- Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Will social distancing procedures be based on federal, state, and/or local mandates?
Which staff will be increased in order to maintain new standards?
- Housekeeping, front desk, sales, etc.
Will staff be trained in de-escalation?
Will other methods be used (e.g. onsite security or request for law enforcement in extraordinary situations)?
Will your property appoint a single individual to be designated as the primary contact responsible for infection mitigation and implementation of COVID-19 related protocols?
- Yes – Lisa Ares, General Manager
Has your hotel modified its Emergency Action Plan?
Has your egress plan been modified?
Has your hotel modified its Manager On-Duty guidelines?
ADDITIONAL PUBLIC AREAS
What items will your property have readily available in public spaces?
- Hand sanitizer
How will the hotel monitor the amount of people in elevators/waiting to get on elevators?
- Social distancing markers/posters in place
Will the occupancy of elevators be limited to a percentage of normal capacity?
- Yes – 50% capacity
How often will public restrooms be cleaned?
- Every couple of hours
Will the occupancy of public restrooms be limited to a percentage of normal capacity?
Will staff monitor any queues which develop outside the restrooms to ensure social distancing?
Will your hotel’s swimming pool/whirlpool be open?
Will your hotel’s gym/workout facility be open?
Will your hotel’s business center be open?
- Yes – Cleaned and disinfected every couple of hours along with the lobby
IN-HOUSE MEETINGS/MEETING SPACE
Will you allow separate meeting/conference registration to be set up in your lobby?
Does your hotel offer full food and beverage service for meetings/conferences?
Will there be disposable silverware?
Will buffets be an option?
What in-room amenities do you currently provide?
- Ironing board
- Coffee maker
Will standard items be removed from rooms such as coffee pots, minibar options, iron, glassware, refillable shampoo/body wash?
- No – All sanitized or single-use
How will the hotel monitor the number of people in each hotel room?
- Will be verified at check-in
Will the hotel disallow more than single or double occupancy for rooms where the occupants do not already live together?
Will the hotel still offer shuttle services?
Will the hotel have any limits on the number of floors or rooms opened at one time?
- All floors open
If your property does learn that a guest has tested positive, presumptive positive, or is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, what is the response protocol?
- Guest must check out
Will symptomatic guests be forced to vacate the property?
Will symptomatic guests be isolated/nearby guests relocated?
Will warning signage be placed near a room occupied by a symptomatic guest?
Will your property contact health officials?
Will your property notify the group’s contacts (DNCC) of this incident and who is involved?
Will your property conduct contact tracing and notify other impacted guests?
Will your property initialize heavy sanitation of all common spaces, entryways, and other public property areas where the symptomatic guests have been?